Bitcoin

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
OK, I am going to do it. Because of all of you I am going to buy my first crypto.
I almost bought bitcoin over 10 years ago but didn’t. So for S&G’s I want to buy some SHIB. for a person who is the most technologically illiterate in the world, what app should I use?

shortstraw8

Im no expert but went with coinbase, coinbase and kraken are good for US based. Binance is the largest I think but has been in lots of legal trouble and gets shut down from time to time. It has been a while since I looked into them all so it has all probably changed.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I used to follow motley fool about 10-12 years ago when I was last intending to begin investing. I put together a watch list over a few months of their recommendations. Mostly just OK results, but a couple were so good that I wish I had jumped. Fmx is the biggest. It was only a few bucks when they recommended it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I used to follow motley fool about 10-12 years ago when I was last intending to begin investing. I put together a watch list over a few months of their recommendations. Mostly just OK results, but a couple were so good that I wish I had jumped. Fmx is the biggest. It was only a few bucks when they recommended it.

I bought one of their 'hot buys' and lost money right out of the gate, so I take their advice with a grain of salt for sure.

J-mobzz

Anyone watching Solana? The Motley Fool is recommending buying it. I know nothing about it, but will be watching.
I've been watching it but I think I'm in as deep as I want to go on crypto right now. I've been spending way to much “buying at the dips” these past few weeks and I think it might be months before anything starts to move again. But that’s also just based on it seems like crypto has slowed in late year the past few years and I really have no clue.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
maybe this is a faux-pas, but where do you get your tips? im still blindly stabbing around, hoping that something will take off.

I usually do some searching online, see what people are talking/writing about. That leads to related articles being suggested reads. Also, the Coinbase app usually has mentions of what coins are moving and expecting growth.

shortstraw8

Anyone watching Solana? The Motley Fool is recommending buying it. I know nothing about it, but will be watching.
It is on my watch list now, I have been hesitant to invest in crypto over the last few months. Looks good though with a few of the stable coins using it.