Bitcoin

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Since the start of this thread I've severely changed my views on bitcoin and the likes and have got almost completely out with the exception of only a few hundred $ worth in some random coins...

Wow, what a shit show. Kinda considering buying back in just for shits. I wonder where the floor is.

J-mobzz

Since the start of this thread I've severely changed my views on bitcoin and the likes and have got almost completely out with the exception of only a few hundred $ worth in some random coins...

Wow, what a shit show. Kinda considering buying back in just for shits. I wonder where the floor is.

I don’t think anyone really has any clue but I’ve seen several speculators calling for low $20k range. I personally think it will come back at some point and consider this a do over for those that wish they got in early last time. That said. I have no clue and that option is based on absolutely nothing.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
My overall stocks and IRA is down about that same amount. I am a 4 President election cycles away from “retirement age” so hopefully it comes back and grows by then
I started my 401K in 2001. I've seen the post 9/11 bust, the 2008 bust, the Plandemic bust and the current bust. I increase my contributions post bust and have averaged around 30% rate of return for almost any 24 month period. I hope the current meddling doesn't break the financial rule that the market always averages 10% in a ten year period.

Pike2350

I deposited $2500 into Blockfi back in January. Mostly for the interest bearing account (which has now been suspended due to regulators) I only bought $500 worth of Bitcoin/Etherium and another $2k in stable coins (APR of 9% but now down to 7%) My Bitcoin/Etherium are down a ton. Even with the interest I've earned, I'm down $160. My total walled of $2500 has been paid $47 in interest, but only currently has a value of sub $2400.

I hope it's a blip and they go back up.

The stable coins make up most of my wallet, and have earned earned $43 of interest. I kind of wish I had just put it all on stable coin to gain the interest.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
You guys suck. I just bumped mine to 20M because of peer pressure. At least we can be retarded together...

Ha ha. I am actively fighting the urge. Coin has been the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever bought… But those turkeys keep making me think I should buy more now.

I am sure I will regret it again, but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Ha ha. I am actively fighting the urge. Coin has been the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever bought… But those turkeys keep making me think I should buy more now.

I am sure I will regret it again, but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️
Everybody's doing it... you know you want to... one of us! one of us! one of us!