For Sale Black Ice AR-15

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Asking Price
$800
Black Ice AR-15, made in Pleasant Grove Ut. Great shooter. Extended charging handle. Rubberized grip. Ambidextrous safety. Angled iron sights to allow for scope on top. If you prefer the stock plastic grip and single side safety, I am happy to switch them back. $800. Willing to take M&P15-22 pistol as partial trade. No other trades.
Pretty firm on price for now. But happy to throw in few magazines and other goodies I can find for RME folks.

IMG_3122.jpgIMG_3124.jpgIMG_3125.jpgIMG_3123.jpgIMG_3126.jpg

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Is that the 15-22 you said you would trade for or something else?

Edit. Nevermind, I zoomed in. It is. Also, your safety is off. You need to turn it on. Like, now. Please.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Is that the 15-22 you said you would trade for or something else?

Edit. Nevermind, I zoomed in. It is. Also, your safety is off. You need to turn it on. Like, now. Please.

It is.. but I could be talked into trading for another one still 😁

An AR safety switch can’t actually be put to ‘safe’ unless the trigger has been set by the bolt (as if ready to fire a round).. so it’s always on fire unless it’s actually ready to fire.. which is then unsafe.. until you move it to safe... which means it’s not actually ready to fire.. 🤷🏼‍♂️

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
One of the main reasons I went for the m&p is that it weighs just 58oz with mag inserted. The atf worksheet for SBR says the gun has to weigh at least 64oz to even begin the rest of the worksheet. So no worries about being busted for an SBR.