blew another tuff truck

grinch

inner city redneck
Well I blew another tuff truck run tonight. I think I did the stupedist thig I have done in my life yet. oops... I was doing brodies in the parking lot before the compition at the E center and rolled my rig. I had my seat belt on thank *** but I broke some glass and it went flying into the side of my head.(One hell of a big cut). I couldent get it to stop bleeding so I missed my chance at my run. Well itleast I have the second run tomorrow night. I know I dont stand a chance in hell at winning I just want to run my rig over the jumps and see how it does.
Steve the guy I sopt for in the UROC comp. brought his narrowed K5 down and half way through the course his seatbelt came undone and almost thrown from his rig.
MAN WE COULDENT CATCH A BREAK TONIGHT. I HOPE TOMORROW IS BETTER.;)

grinch

inner city redneck
Oh ya I was allright... Had the seat belt on thank heavens.... It was the loss of blood from me cutting my head that made me pale. I kept getting people trying to tell me I had a cuncussion. I was like how I never hit my head....
Hay the next time you see me do somthing as stupid as that just kick my butt it would probbly be cheaper than the hospital bill would be.
Steve was OK to. I think he was more shook up and tossed around than I was. nedless to say we were both sore the next day......;)

grinch

inner city redneck
Hahahahah my wife has grounded me from any compitions untill I finish putting in my 5 point harness( all i have is a 3in lap belt). She says every time I go out I roll or brake somthing major.......

grinch

inner city redneck
Thanks for the offer. I actually have the harness I just need to put a couple of bars in my cage to mount them to...... Its just finding the time to do it:) ..... Work has me busy as hell and I dont have a garage to work on my junk so I am at the mercy of my friends at Jeepers Off Road to let my broke ass shmoose shop space to do it......