Boat shop recommendations

Houndoc

Needing a few things done on my boat- exhaust boot, full oil/lube, probable throttle cable (could be issue in throttle handle?).

Previously have used A Rock and liked them, but booked until mid-July and their drop off schedule and my work don't mesh well.

Any suggestions for good marine service and repair?

Boat is 22' Hydroswift with Volvo Penta duaprop.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Mid July sounds pretty good right now. If you want quicker service wait till January.

muleskinner

I drove to SLC to buy from ARock and get my boat fixed quick. After getting it torn down I realized I needed a couple of parts I didn't pick up while there. I ordered them online and realized that ARock charged me double what I could order them for online. I changed the gimbal bearing, seal, all bellows and the shift linkage cable. Not very hard to do If you have a spare day and don't want to wait.

rholbrook

I drove to SLC to buy from ARock and get my boat fixed quick. After getting it torn down I realized I needed a couple of parts I didn't pick up while there. I ordered them online and realized that ARock charged me double what I could order them for online. I changed the gimbal bearing, seal, all bellows and the shift linkage cable. Not very hard to do If you have a spare day and don't want to wait.
Sometimes putting the drive back on after changing the gimball can be a huge PITA if you can't get it aligned properly.

muleskinner

Sometimes putting the drive back on after changing the gimball can be a huge PITA if you can't get it aligned properly.

I made an alignment tool and a puck to drive the bearing on with. It went together pretty good other than fighting those hose clamps on the bellows...