body and paint work needed....

pELYgroso

'Merica
Who would y'all recommend for some body and paint work? I'm nudging my dad to get out his 64.5 mustang and I told him I'd help pay for some of the work it needs, so he is getting excited. We don't need a perfect showroom job but don't necessarily need the cheapest backyard guy either. We are in Lehi, so Utah county or South Salt Lake county would be nice but we'll take it further for the right guy. He has had this car for 35+ years so I'd like to help him get it fixed up and enjoy it in his retirement.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'm having surprising good luck with Budget Auto Body in Salt Lake. The VW Bug I'm working on should be finished today. Took a little bit longer than was promised due to worker getting injured, but the communication has been great and they keep telling me we are at or UNDER budget. Who says that?!?!?!
I also have my truck in there right now getting repaired from a rear end hit. Allstate has been a fight, but Budget is getting it done for me. SOOOOOOO much better than my last experience with Raw Tin Garage.