Northern Utah Bountiful Canyon (Old Ward)

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
what about running pilings down through the slide out area on the north side of the washout (downhill area) . And then filling it back up with rock and road base material. I'm by no means a road engineer, but it seems like an easy to fix it. A large enough excavator could easily push the pilings into the ground, then cut the upper bank out a bit to fill the area back in.

Anyone have some contacts that could do that? I don't here in Utah unfortunately.

Troop92

I would hope it could be, Old Ward is a fun local trail. Good memories running that in the snow back when I had my Trooper. Sawtooth, you were there too, from what I recall.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I would hope it could be, Old Ward is a fun local trail. Good memories running that in the snow back when I had my Trooper. Sawtooth, you were there too, from what I recall.

Yes back when I first moved here. I had my Range Rover. I pulled that stuck jeep all the way up out of the hole he was in. I think he had camped there overnight, because he was stuck. LOL

Troop92

Yes back when I first moved here. I had my Range Rover. I pulled that stuck jeep all the way up out of the hole he was in. I think he had camped there overnight, because he was stuck. LOL
I remembered your Rover, but had completely forgotten about the Jeep you pulled out. Dude was halfway down the mountain.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I ain't got no moto, but I'd be down to ride mountain bikes down from the top? Pretty certain I can ride with a pulaski strapped to my back.