• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Bourbon Delivery Driver

Evolved

Less-Known Member
Okay, now that I have everyone's attention...

I have a bourbon that I really like and I have only been able to find it in Bozeman or Butte (it's made in Butte). I will pay anyone $50 for their inconvenience to stop at a liquor store in either of those cities and grab me 3-4 bottles. I will venmo you on spot of purchase if you need. I am down to my last bottle and I don't get/have to travel through Montana for work anymore.

This is considered a "Side Job" yeah? If not, move the thread where it needs to be please.

Thanks!

PM me if in the area and interested. Definitely not asking anyone to go way out their way to find this. There is always the possibility of it to be sold out in the stores the way bourbon is these days too.

The_Lobbster

I’m not going up there anytime soon, but I do know the state liquor stores can special order stuff. You can also try searching on their website to see if any stores in UT carry it. Here’s the link.

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I’m not going up there anytime soon, but I do know the state liquor stores can special order stuff. You can also try searching on their website to see if any stores in UT carry it. Here’s the link.

I’ve checked the state website plenty of times and it never populates. Maybe I’ll stop and ask an employee next time I’m in a store.

Last edited: