Brain Surgery

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So my wife had brain surgery a couple of weeks ago. She had an aneurysm repaired. It was during a routine MRI that they discovered the aneurysm. It was by the optical nerve. She still hasn't got her eyesight back in her left eye. Just hoping for some prayers and happy thoughts for her so she can see again and get feeling better. I know you guys are awesome! Here is a pic of her rad scar:

Attachments

• 20200827_090508.jpg
    20200827_090508.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 44

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
It is amazing what the doctors can do these days.

Praying for your wife and those who are supporting her, (You and the drs.)

ID Bronco

Every time I think I have it tough, I look around and find many others are dealing with far worse than our family is. I hope she regains her sight. Our prayers are with you both. And DaveB too.

Medsker

It is amazing what doctors can do. I saw pictures of the procedure and it was incredible to look at. Thank you for your prayers!

Medsker

So update on the wife. She is starting to slowly feel better. She can walk around the block now as long as she is holding my hand for support. She still has no vision in her left eye which is starting to concern me but the doctor said is could be a few months. I don't know if that's true or if he's just giving us false hope. I guess time will tell. She's strong and taking it all in stride.

Thanks again for all the well wishes!

Houndoc

So update on the wife. She is starting to slowly feel better. She can walk around the block now as long as she is holding my hand for support. She still has no vision in her left eye which is starting to concern me but the doctor said is could be a few months. I don't know if that's true or if he's just giving us false hope. I guess time will tell. She's strong and taking it all in stride.

Thanks again for all the well wishes!

Anything involving nerves heals very slowly. Can take a lot of patience.

Have a good friend in Winnipeg who had brain surgery earlier this year- severe double vision after that took about 2 months to resolve.

zgfiredude

Old Fart in Training...
Breathe Deep, one day and one step at a time......progress is measured in small increments over a longer time than you'd think. Positive attitude works wonders, as does faith. You are in my thoughts and prayers.