Wheels and Tires-
30x9.5r15

Winch-
N/A

Favorite Trails-

Other-

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
My next step was to remove the steering column, install the new column bearing, grind down the steering column to accept the new joint.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Looks good. No doubt the zip ties will save weight, but I would have at least used bigger ones. They work better when you're bound up in the rocks.

Marsh99

Decided the zip ties were not going to last and decided to bolt up the box. Before doing so I welded a 3 inch tube insert in the cross member, and plated the inside and outside of the frame.The power steering lines are a stock part from a 78 CJ jeep.

Marsh99

After some thinking and some minor changes to the bill dorry bracket I was able to figure out how to run my smog pump and steering pump together.

Marsh99

I also decided to stay sprung under for suspension:
Man-a-Fre Greasable Dog bone shackles and pins
I also found a too good of a deal to pass on OME leafs

Last edited:

Marsh99

I came home for lunch today and had a couple packages waiting for me.

Bilsteins Shocks:
BIL 33-185552 for the rear
BIL 33-185606 for the front

and....
a new rear sill from AWL_TEQ from Ih8mud. I am amazed by the work he does and the price. Best 200$ I have ever spent.

Marsh99

Well I hate to post this, but I will be loading this on a truck later today taking it to the new owner. I didn't want to sale this but I just had twin babies and they had to stay in the hospital in NICU for 2 weeks. I needed to find a way to pay the bill and this was the option that won out.

Last edited: