Broncitus

Brett

Meat-Hippy
bronchitis

Yep, I've got it. It sucks. I guess that one good thing is a 4 day weekend since I have the rest of the week off.

Oh, and a nice narcotic cough syrup. :hickey:

Last edited:

JF1

I've got it too. Several in my office as well, I guess it's going around. Narcotic cough syrup, bah! I hear cognac works better. :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
JF1 said:
I've got it too. Several in my office as well, I guess it's going around. Narcotic cough syrup, bah! I hear cognac works better. :D

Liquor store run! Yeah, I am wondering how many people I infected at work the past two days :cool:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Well, I am feeling pretty funky right now on this cough syrup. Kind of hungry, but I don't want to make anything to eat. Legs are tingly.....it's probably time to head to bed, but I am waiting for a phone call.

Oh, and I am listening to Dave Matthews...I remember now why I stopped listening to him. I need more music on my computer. I had 3500+ songs, but had to delete a drive and now I have like 200 and it all sucks. Give me music.

Oh, and I tried shoveling my driveway. I got the front part done and then was about to start on the back, but ended up in a coughing fit. It was pretty bad, I thought I was about to throw up on my driveway (which would have melted snow, but is gross) So, I gave up on the back portion. Hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow and I can get it done. Or one of you can come up and shovel the rest. Who wants to do it? :hickey:

Next please

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I recommend the following:

Frank Black: Black Letter Days
Jimi Hendrix: Live at the Fillmore East
Queens of the Stone Age: first album, and first album ONLY
Beatles: Abbey Road
De La Soul: 3 Feet High and Rising--oldie but come on, it's good. Cut the crap out when you rip it
Chemical Brothers: Exit Planet Dust
the Blow soundtrack, it's better than the movie
Girls Against Boys: Venus Luxure No. 1 Baby
Mission of Burma: Vs.
Mission of Burma: Signals, Calls, and Marches
Aphex Twin: Selected Ambient Works Vol II-- do not fall asleep listening to it though :eek:
Paw: Dragline
Quicksand: Manic Compression
Beastie Boys: Paul's Boutique
Johnny Cash, and lots of it.

that ought to tide you over for a while. :greg: