Bucking Buggy 2.0

Bucking Bronco

Well a spur of the moment trip to the snakes for a shake down run. Overall pretty happy except motor wasn't running right and split the welds on a brand new fuel cell. Though the worst was getting denied on Wayne's world lol.IMG_1345.jpgIMG_1345.jpg

Last edited:

Bucking Bronco

Yep rci. This is the third one I've cracked. I should have reinforced it first but lesson learned. I hoped with the Artec Mount that it wouldn't be an issue.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yep rci. This is the third one I've cracked. I should have reinforced it first but lesson learned. I hoped with the Artec Mount that it wouldn't be an issue.

Weirdest thing. I read about them cracking after little use and other never crack. My last one lasted almost 6 years until it hairlined. I have a summit branded RCI in now and the welds seem a little better than the last. I created a thread talking about the RCI tanks and there was a vendor that was on the verge of creating a direct replacement (same dimensions) that sounded awesome but it's not quite ready yet.

edit: here it is. goat built: https://www.rme4x4.com/threads/rci-aluminium-tank-finally-cracked.114060/#post-1091332