For Sale Built 200 series Land Cruiser, ARB stuff, 107k miles, $37k

johngottfredson

Sweep the leg.
Asking Price
$37000
Low miles (107k), built 2008 land cruiser. OME BP-51 suspension, ARB winch bumper with daylighter lights, 9.5k warn winch on front, ARB tire carrier bumper on back with jerry can holder. Modified ARB rack on top. New 285/70/17 toyot A/T tires. Strong dealer maintenance history. 10/10 interior and exterior condition. Everything works, everything's there. 100% rust free.

Cruiser photo 1.jpg

Original owner purchased new in 2008 and sold earlier this summer. He was a toyota guy, and all mods were done by an ARB dealer in Portland Oregon. I purchased this vehicle earlier this year built as it is now, then added the new tires (with new alignment), relocated the rear view camera so it didn't look right into the back tire, and modified the roof rack so I could park in my garage. I am not the right guy for that kind of mod, so you might plan on cleaning up my cuts and touching up with some better paint to bring it up to par with the rest of the vehicle. VSC light comes and goes, have not looked into that, has not affected driving/handling. Three dings in the windshield, they have been filled and should not crack/spread. Gas shocks on swing out bumper arms are a bit weak, should probably be replaced. Last service was at the dealer, coming up on another one here shortly according to the sticker. No scratches in paint, all leather interior in excellent condition, no strange smells or surprises. Even has toyota battery and factory windshield. Includes nice hi-lift jack and high quality steel fuel can. Has factory carpet floor mats as well as all weather mats.

Cruiser photo 4.jpg
driver seat.jpeg

$37k RME price. Clean title in hand, clean carfax I can share. Love this vehicle, but bought a tundra yesterday, just too hard to live without a truck in my life.

More pics on KSL listing: https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/5077248

801.888.4506 John

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
Not sure if I should show this to my wife, or not...

Interested in a partial trade ($7k-ish) for a beater, high-mile 100 Series with a lot of mods? You could have your cake and eat it too! :D It has around 315k miles, but is reliable enough to be my wifes DD.

Last edited:

johngottfredson

Sweep the leg.
Not sure if I should show this to my wife, or not...

Interested in a partial trade ($7k-ish) for a beater, high-mile 100 Series with a lot of mods? You could have your cake and eat it too! :D It has around 315k miles, but is reliable enough to be my wifes DD.

Probably not...love the hundys, but I'm probably the wrong owner for a high mileage/older vehicle. If I can fight my way through an oil change I feel accomplished as a mechanic, but that's about my limits.

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
Probably not...love the hundys, but I'm probably the wrong owner for a high mileage/older vehicle. If I can fight my way through an oil change I feel accomplished as a mechanic, but that's about my limits.
Understandable! I did some minor preventative maint. on this one when we got it back and haven't touched it since.