For Sale Built 2001 TJ Sahara

AZScooby

RUT ROH.....
Asking Price
$10500
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Selling my Jeep. I've owned it for 14 years and it's my daily driver. 5 Speed manual transmission.
Have some new items added within the last 6 months:

New 35" BFG KM2s ($1200)
New Bestop Supertop ($900)
New battery 2 weeks ago. ($140)
New Coil ignition rail and spark plugs less than 2 weeks ago. ($130)
New stage 3 clutch just put on last weekend. ($300)
New bluetooth stereo. $(100)
New bushings in Rear control arms. ($17)

This Jeep is built:

TNT dual triangulated long arm with 5 inch rear stretch. ($3500)
Genright aluminum gas tank. ($900)
Outboarded rear shock mounts. ($100)
High pinion dana 30 trussed with an Aussie locker and Alloy USA chromoly axles shafts and axle seals. Strength of a dana 44.
Rear dana 44 trussed with 33 spline chromoly axles and a Detroit locker.
4.88 gears
Hurst short throw shifter ($120)
Stock np231 with Advanced Adapters cable shift kit ($250)
Poison Spyder Front 3" Fenders and rear corners trimmed to accommodate the stretch. Tail lights recessed.
LoD front and rear bumpers with stinger tied into PS front fenders. (around $800)
Drop down tailgate. ($120)
Custom built roll cage that goes under the seats and has frame tie ends on bushings. Removable basket in the rear (needs to have brackets welded for easier take out) ($2500)
Custom built steering (Tie rod and drag link) over the knuckle for increased clearance. ($500)
Rear disc brake conversion. ($150)
Aftermarket Hunsaker seats and 5 point Crow harnesses. (Showing some age). ($500 when new)
Sand colored Monstaliner bedliner covers entire floor and walls on the inside. ($150)
Smittybilt 10000lb winch with controls on the dash. ($450)
Swaybar disconnects. ($120)
Cold air intake. (around $100)
Edge performance module with throttle body spacer. ( over $200)
Delta headlights. ($120)
3" Led flood lights. ($75)
Suck down winch installed but never wired up.

None of the costs include labor.

As you can see, I've invested a lot of money into this not including the small things here and there.

Cons: Windshield has a crack in the bottom driver side corner that happened just 1 month after replacing the windshield. Been that way for 2 years now and has not gotten any bigger. It's so far down and to the left that it's barely noticeable.
Seats are getting worn. I've repaired a hole in the drivers seat so there are no cuts or tears now. Passenger side was hardly ever used so it's in good shape. No Cat. I reduced my original price of $15000 based on what a new Flowmaster cat costs plus installation. (Cat $147 plus allowing $150 for the install) I lived in Northern AZ until recently and they don't have emissions.
Seat belts are fading but work fine.

Asking $10500 obo (Will include spare parts for the right offer. Extra chromoly shafts, Tom Woods rear drive shaft and more. Thats almost a grand right there.)

Texting works best for me. I'm a retail manager and work all hours and days and cannot answer calls right away. 928 - 2 oh 2 - 8 oh 63

Attachments

• Jeep1.jpg
    Jeep1.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Jeep3.jpg
    Jeep3.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 106
  • Jeep4.jpg
    Jeep4.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 101
  • Jeep6.jpg
    Jeep6.jpg