For Sale - Best Offer Built 2003 Ford F350 Power Stroke

Moon

I can't believe it has been so long. Lots have changed. My luck has been horrible, and I'm not totaly out of the clear yet. I need some help to get my luck straightened out.

My loss your gain. This truck has been built the right way!
So I bought a 2003 ford power stroke. It has some steering problems that the dealer said they would pay to have fixed, while the mechanic was trying to fix it I had him get me an SCT chip for it, hoping to get some good mileage out of it. Well long story short, the mechanic never fixed the power steering problem and over the course of a year I have spent over $12,000 trying to get it ready to pull my small trailer back east to Pennsylvania to see my wife's family. Now that I have got all the bugs worked out. But I broke down and bought a Chevy Sonic to commute back and forth to work and now I can no longer afford the ford.

This is not a stock Ford 6.0. Head Studs, EGR Delete. Lariat, leather, power everything.$18,500 $32,000 spent on this truck. You will not be able to find a better truck than this for the money any where. Don't even consider getting a stock Ford 6.0 with out doing the work I did, I guarantee you still won't get as nice of a truck as mine for less. Why pay $40,000-$50,000 for a stock new truck, when you can buy mine that I have spent 10s if thousands to make nice, bullet proof, comfortable and safe. Here is the list of everything I have done just within a year and have all receipts for.

Heads professionally milled, ARP head studs, EGR delete and oil cooler thermostat all done by Unlimited Diesel Performance in Bremen, OH.

Ball joints, tie-rod ends and new Hankook Dynapro ATM 275/65/r20 tires done at Rocky's in Spanish Fork.

New AC pump and condenser kit installed last week at Wignall's Automotive in Payson.

New Steering box, steering pump, lines and alternator replaced Oct. 2010

SCT Programmer with custom tunes

Gages

Air Raid cold air intake

8in stack removed last week because I really wanted to keep the truck and the pipe was in the way when I put the four wheeler in the back. However I still have the stack and it would be very easy and cheap to put back on.

4in side exit exhaust strait to the turbo.

12" Fusion subs in a custom box with 2 Fusion 650w amps and matching Fusion 6x9s in the front and rear. Premier CD deck with iPod input/charger.

20in Rock Star wheels.

Fifth Wheel Hide-a-ball

I like nice stuff and I only get the best. Well over $30,000 invested and I hate to sell but we don't use it much and we really don't need this much truck. Serious inquiries only. No joy riders, this truck has never been raced, all work done on it was to get the best possible fuel mileage and safety for pulling a 25' trailer across country to see my wife's family in Pennsylvania.

Radiator flushed, tranny fluid and filters changed before our trip in July 2011. New fuel filter, coolant reservoir and MAP sensor also recently changed.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=6589285

I'll give $500 to anyone who can help me sell this, or take off $500 to anyone on here who buys it

Last edited:

Moon

I posted this last night I swear, but I don't know what happened to it! If you can find a better truck with this much room for less I cook you dinner!

Moon

Winter 13-14 Summer 14-16. Doesn't seem to make much difference if I'm pulling my small trailers or not. If I'm on the throttle heavy, pulling or not I'll get 10-12. I would like to get some economy tunes for the programer. Flat land 55 MPH I get 17-18. I've heard using diesel additives make a big difference, I just haven't drove it much lately to justify or put much thought to which ones to use. There were some other fuel economy savings tricks out there. It would be a great platform for some little mods and tweeks.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk