• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Bumper cover paint job

Tonkaman

Anybody here want to paint a bumper cover for me? It’s brand new still in the Toyota packaging. Right now it’s just bare plastic.

It’s a factory replacement since I chopped up the original when I put on an aftermarket bumper. I’m just trying to make the truck stock again. Located in West Jordan.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I just got a new paint gun. If you buy the paint, sealer, flex agent, hardener etc I can help you out. I don’t have a “real” paint area in my garage so I can’t blend it but it shouldn’t be real far off for a bumper?

Last edited:

Tonkaman

I just got a new paint gun. If you buy the paint, sealer, flex agent, hardener etc I can help you out. I don’t have a “real” paint area in my garage so I can’t blend it but it shouldn’t be real far off for a bumper?
That would be great if it’s not too much trouble. I’ve never bought this stuff before. Any recommendations where to get the paint supplies? Any particular product for the flex agent, sealer, hardener, etc?

mbryson

Supporting Member
That would be great if it’s not too much trouble. I’ve never bought this stuff before. Any recommendations where to get the paint supplies? Any particular product for the flex agent, sealer, hardener, etc?

Just hit up an auto paint store and make sure you stay with their system. We should be able to figure it out from there?

mbryson

Supporting Member