Butterfield Plan B = Snakes

Bucking Bronco

Well since we were not allowed up butterfield me and Notajeep went out and conquered the snakes.

Here are some pics. Notajeep should have video to follow

100_1901.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• 100_1919.jpg
    100_1919.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_1925.jpg
    100_1925.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_1891.jpg
    100_1891.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_1893.jpg
    100_1893.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_1897.jpg
    100_1897.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

notajeep

Just me
Bucking Broncos first time up WW
The new Buggy did great!

[YOUTUBE]UKN9s7y-ZmA[/YOUTUBE]

Me on WW. Easy as always. Although the 2 xjs made for a slightly different line. But it was no issue.

[YOUTUBE]pGJJE3GHnjk[/YOUTUBE]

notajeep

Just me
After we both climed waynes world, we proceded up constrictor. It was a rather uneventful trip up to the eagels nest.
Now this year I have tried twice already to climb this. The first time, I ended up on my lid, the second time, I almost made it but didn't.
So today, we both roll into the are below the eagles nest. Bucking bronco had never been up constrictor before, let alone tried to drive the waterfall.
So, being the nice guy that I am, I offered to let him go first, and I would point him to the line that dosen't ever work for me.:ugh:
So he lines up, askes how big a bump he needs, and goes.

[YOUTUBE]X-FkhvC8les[/YOUTUBE]

You have got to be freakin kidding me!!!-_-:eek:-_-

First time ever and he crawls right up? What kind of crap is this. At this point I have decided that I now hate Steve and never want to wheel with him again.

Not be be out done, I gave it my best. Hoping that by some miracle, that the third try this year will be the charm.

[YOUTUBE]425q0Ac6Y9c[/YOUTUBE]

So, now I don't hate steve any more.:greg:

It was a great day. Even if we didn't get to go pull that truck out.:)

Dan

Bucking Bronco

Its funny when I watch the video of me when the camera drops to the ground I picture your face looking like this

screem.jpg

The best part was that jokingly I said let me show you how to do it before I went up it

VideoRunner

Great Trip

The ride today was great! Kudos to both you Steve and Dan. I think I was the one with my mouth hanging open when both of you made it up unassisted! :)

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
congrats to you bolth, the nest can be nasty. seems to be getting a little more pollished, nice little yank to the right to pop you up.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Nice work guys- Bucking walked up that like nothing I have ever seen make it. :D Good work Dan too!!