Buying a car online

Caleb

I think you should just buy my enclosed trailer :)

J-mobzz

I would think a bus stays in service as long as it’s economically feasible to keep in service. I think that bus is probably at the end of its life not just drivetrain wise but everything else as well.

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Love. My. Transit. Will be buying a second one soon. I would make extra sure there's no scenario where the long/tall version couldn't work. Parts can be bought at the supermarket, dealer on every corner, price and availability is awesome. My neighbor ditched his sprinter for a transit because ownership cost was ridiculously ridiculous.

Money saved buys lots-o-gas for trips.

I bought my lx450 from Virginia and my 2008 land cruiser from Oregon. Both private party, both were in great condition as represented by sellers. The cruiser had a great Carfax showing many dealer services, and I could tell from the photos and mods it had been babied. I was a much worse owner.

I look out of state for vehicles all the time, I think autotrader is my fave as tons of the listings include a Carfax or similar report. I check the report for regular mileage increments, service history, and to make sure it's never lived in the rust belt (I never consider vehicles from lake states or New England). If it doesn't have a stellar report I wouldn't spend the money to fly out.