Caleb's 2016 4Runner

So I've owned this 4Runner since new, it used to be my wife's. She's always said she wanted to lift it and put wheels and tires on it so I left the decision on what wheels in her court. When she could tell me that, I would do the work...she never could tell me what she wanted so it stayed stock, until now. :D

Picked up an OME BP-51 lift for it yesterday from Cruiser Outfitters along with some new SPC Upper Control arms. I took the 285/70R17 BFG AT KO2 from my wife's JLUR and put them on a set of Rotiform SIX OR bronze wheels. I spent yesterday afternoon/evening installing the lift and took it over for an alignment first thing this morning. I'm super happy with how this lift rides, I'm sure if I ever actually use it, it'll be even nicer :p . I'm extremely pleased with how it's turned out so far, but there's much more to come.

Previously posted wheels/tires:
IMG_0259.jpg

Before:
IMG_0277.jpgIMG_0279.jpg

After:
IMG_0280.jpgIMG_0282.jpg

Near term plans include a roof rack, front bumper and a winch. I also am likely going to have to do a body mount chop, although the rubbing is real minor and only in very specific scenarios, so right now I'm not in a rush to get it done. I do have 5 wheels/tires so I'd like to find a way to mount my spare that doesn't involve a roof rack and I don't know that I want to spend the bucks on a rear bumper/carrier option right now. We'll see if I can drive this for a while a resist getting another truck :)

Caleb

Thanks guys. It's certainly a very capable mall crawler right now :D I hate the way 5th Gen 4Runners look stock (surprised we've kept this one for 3 years stock) but like their stance when lifted a little.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
My coworker has a silver one set up similar, they look like a mushroom with the stock tires, the 285s and spacers or different rims make a huge difference for looks.

Caleb

Haha, I never thought of it as a mushroom but yeah, that's exactly what they look like. I've always felt like it looked top heavy because the wheels were so far in.