Calendar picture submission information

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Can we sticky greg?
I think what we will do is submit a few of your web quality pictures to me at Skyetone@aol.com or Shawn at.... errrrr sorry :)
Then we will go through the pics and figure out what pics we want for the calendar and then the rest of you will get a spot in some weird collage :)
After we get that all figured out, I will need to hook up and get the original pictures. You can either hook up in person or mail them to me. Or if it's on puter and you can deal with it I need 350dpi with the pic being really close to 11 inches wide. I will reduce the pic as needed. The calender will be layed out the wide way. so the pix need to be wide not tall. Unless you are going for the middle collage.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
if you submit a pic place a reply here, so i have a rough idea how many people even care
btw whats shawns email addy?

George

Sending a few picts (in an attempt to crash your email) LOL. Along with some of Ammo Mikes YJ.

And just for clarification, I will be wearing the the bright red Speedo Thong. ROFLMAO

Also sending some from some Big Horn runs.

CRASH CRASH CRASH! Down goes your email. LOL

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
um got some pics.... Not crashing squat, please send low quality pics at first. I'll ask for good quality when you get picked

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Skye, the top half of the pic I sent you is uninteresting, so the pic could be cropped to get it to the right shape for the calendar.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
thanx for the pics. Greg I hope I can retreve them off a different computer.
I'll ask soon for high DPI regular size pics of all the pictures for the collage soon. Make a copy of your favorite pic in 250 dpi. Probably meening getting the original out.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Id be willing to bet 90% of the people on here have 0 idea how to get their reso to 250 dpi :p

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
gonna give about another week for submissions, How in the he11 do you think I can hook up with 25 people for there originals? tghat WOULD be my preferance. Start callin me 955-7914 all the pix will be cover pix.

Brdpraey

:D HEY FREAK..................
How much for the little calander.
and how many did you say are going to be american vehicles

p.s. are you going to put the backyard demon (your blazer project) in on it.

;)
laters

Brdpraey

hey, i was out wiring the dodge , and no i will not get into an arguing match with you, :mad:
because you would win i cant talk very well ;)
i will get on it when i get home tonight then get them to you before you crash i hope.
laters