General Tech Calvins buggy build

chadschoon

I love how this thing is turning out. Now stop getting sick and lets get that thing done. The Dirt Riot in Moab for Easter is coming up quick ;)

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
As far as the last pics I saw go, it's not much farther;) I kid I kid!!:D

When you build a super small purpose built buggy, even the little things turn into massive projects just trying to make everything fit and look clean while doing it turns into a nightmare haha

cjncustoms

When you build a super small purpose built buggy, even the little things turn into massive projects just trying to make everything fit and look clean while doing it turns into a nightmare haha

Pretty safe to say that can apply to all builds if you want it to look good.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
It does apply to all builds but your chassis is almost 10" wider than mine and have 3 more inches of sub frame... packaging is a bitch.

cjncustoms

So here is a HUGE update! Haha! Mostly pics. I never have time to send pics via email and download them to the computer. So I finally found some time to do it. If there are any questions or wants too see certain things that aren't here feel free to ask and I will answer away!! Ive only had it out once 2 weekends ago for some testing and tuning, and it ran awesome! Handled like a champ right out of the box. Still working on body panels and some other odds and ends. We will be hitting trail hero in 2 weeks. Hope to have it finished aside from paint by then. On to the pics!

FullSizeRender (1).jpgIMG_4035.JPGIMG_4115.JPGIMG_4292.JPGIMG_4293.JPGFullSizeRender (2).jpgFullSizeRender (3).jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_3802.JPGIMG_4002.JPG