Campfire and beer. Cabin #40 at KOA

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
It was also fun to watch @mbryson and his 16 year old daughter embarrass all of those $100k rigs in his beater Jeep.

View attachment 136112

That is fun to do. We are also one those people that have our instagram on our jeep but it is just a way to grow and represent ourselves and our sponsors as a competitor. Plus who doesn't like seeing girls kick but in built not bought rigs.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
That is fun to do. We are also one those people that have our instagram on our jeep but it is just a way to grow and represent ourselves and our sponsors as a competitor. Plus who doesn't like seeing girls kick but in built not bought rigs.
That's different. You're not trying to "influence" buy maxing out your credit cards. Well, if you are maxing out it's because you're breaking stuff from real wheeling. X-D

These other people just want to grow their electronic ego. It's pretty easy to spot the difference... but not all the bling rigs are idiots. I guess it's like the sxs thing. X-D

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I skimmed through looking for Britney Spears with a goatee and I think every time I stopped I heard okay okay okay.... sorry pal didn’t spot you couldn’t take it anymore