Can anyone identify this winch?

redrockrover

Any of you gurus know who manufacturers this winch? The previous owner did not even know it was not hooked up! ha ah.

Thanks,

Russ

Attachments

• Winch.JPG
    Winch.JPG
    724 KB · Views: 32
  • Winch1.JPG
    Winch1.JPG
    748.6 KB · Views: 26

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Looks like a fairly generic example of a Made in China winch. Exact brand really doesn't matter much, as most are very similar if not exactly the same. (stickers and brand name aside)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
It has been a while, huh Russ? I left Teraflex Plus a bit over 7 years ago now....you're behind the times. :p (Teraflex Plus doesn't even exist anymore)

mesha

By endurance we conquer
It has been a while, huh Russ? I left Teraflex Plus a bit over 7 years ago now....you're behind the times. :p (Teraflex Plus doesn't even exist anymore)

That is because the "plus" left a little over 7 years ago.

Bart

Wow Russ, what shook you loose? Great to see you posting here. Do you still have the D90? What's been happening?

redrockrover

Ya I guess I am still way in the past. Sorry if I brought up any bad blood. We will have to catch up. Yup believe it or not, I still have the D-90 and it runs too. It's not really road worthy right now but I plan on fixing that really soon.

Russ

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
There is zero bad blood. I left on good terms and am still friends with several people over there. :)