Can Anyone reccomend a good lawn company?

Caleb

I'm looking to get my lawn sprayed and have thought about just going through Tru-Green or Scotts BUT those places are worse than solicitors once ythey get your info, they not only hound you on the phone but they actually come to your house trying to sell you more stuff. Also, if anyone does landscaping and might want to bid on maintaining my yard let me know. (my yard is EXTREMELY small)

James K

NO, I'm always like this
spelling

we use Lawn Gevity. the wife flat out told them no phone calls or we would not do business with them. they just send a postcard around the time they are coming out to spray.

Last edited:

Jeeptj98

Supergper said:
I'm looking to get my lawn sprayed and have thought about just going through Tru-Green or Scotts BUT those places are worse than solicitors once ythey get your info, they not only hound you on the phone but they actually come to your house trying to sell you more stuff. Also, if anyone does landscaping and might want to bid on maintaining my yard let me know. (my yard is EXTREMELY small)

I have had Tru-Green do my yard for the last 2 years and they have yet to try and sell me on anything else. They dont' even call me.

Caleb

Poor said:
I have had Tru-Green do my yard for the last 2 years and they have yet to try and sell me on anything else. They dont' even call me.

Consider yourself lucky. I was gonna have them do my yard last year but decided not to, but they got my infop. Now I get calls from them almost nightly, and I get a flyer on my door about once every two weeks. they will never get a penny of mine now. My parents have had a similar experience with Tru-green.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Caleb, call me tomorrow--I've got a referral card for ya....and we both get a discount if you sign up for a year of service. (the only way he'll take on your lawn, is if you do his whole "program")

He started mine just tonight--I'm a little late, he would have liked to start a few weeks ago. Still OK though.....

PM'd ya. :)