Can anyone tell me what these are called?

J-mobzz

They look similar to like what you would use for a TV mount or a bunch of other style mounts I’ve spent like 40 minutes on Google and haven’t found anything. I want to make racks to hang my panniers on the wall in the garage so they don’t have to be a perfect fit just something so I don’t fall off.

4EB03850-C778-4A56-9B15-D7EFE3E19302.jpeg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
They look similar to like what you would use for a TV mount or a bunch of other style mounts I’ve spent like 40 minutes on Google and haven’t found anything. I want to make racks to hang my panniers on the wall in the garage so they don’t have to be a perfect fit just something so I don’t fall off.

View attachment 150041
Oh man, I had to buy those for my Yamaha Stratoliner way back when, but I can't remember what they're called. I'll try a Google image search...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
These are a little closer, but finding the exact profile might be a bear.

SnwMnkys

SW Motech use those buttons on their racks. Is that who makes yours or they factory Suzuki?

This is an adapter kit but would get you the parts look similar.

Ebay

J-mobzz

SW Motech use those buttons on their racks. Is that who makes yours or they factory Suzuki?

This is an adapter kit but would get you the parts look similar.

Ebay
They are factory Suzuki. But thanks for the link. Those look like they would work.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
If it's just hanging on the wall it would be easy to 3d print something also.

this actually looks pretty close:

I'll print one and take a pic next to a quarter or something for scale. Looks like 1 hour 28 minutes to print one at 50% infil.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
If you're somewhere by Saratoga/Lehi I can print them. If you have access to a printer I just did 100% infill and scaled down 50%. The inside hole probably needs to be drilled out to whatever size bolt you're using.

J-mobzz

If you're somewhere by Saratoga/Lehi I can print them. If you have access to a printer I just did 100% infill and scaled down 50%. The inside hole probably needs to be drilled out to whatever size bolt you're using.
Thanks I’ll give it a shot.