Can someone suggest a gun shop near SLC?

85CUCVKRAWLER

I am looking to move some investments into guns. Specifically imported AK's, SKS's, and some other older and/or imported firearms (think milsurp). Does anyone know of a shop somewhat near SLC (Ogden/provo) that has a selection covering this? Im not interested in anything new or AR related so dont send me to someplace like that.

I know this is probably a tough ask and ill will probably have to just watch the online ads for specifics, but hey, maybe theres a shop here doing this.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Gallensons, Gunnies, and impact guns that come to mind. I feel like gun shops are getting more rare, the world of Cabela's and Sportsman's warehouse have killed them off.

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
Impact guns have been good to me. With stocks taking a big hit, hard property like guns are probably a good investment

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Impact has always taken care of me they get my business. Doug’s shoot and sports is okay tend to be high on price.

……not Get Some

J-mobzz

I am looking to move some investments into guns. Specifically imported AK's, SKS's, and some other older and/or imported firearms (think milsurp). Does anyone know of a shop somewhat near SLC (Ogden/provo) that has a selection covering this? Im not interested in anything new or AR related so dont send me to someplace like that.

I know this is probably a tough ask and ill will probably have to just watch the online ads for specifics, but hey, maybe theres a shop here doing this.
I think you’re out in tooele county so I’m sure you've checked already but if not talk to this guy. I’ve bought a handful of guns from him when I lived out that way. At the time he was appointment only so he may still be. But even if he doesn’t have your guns in stock he will bring in anything he can for you. His prices were always low when I shopped in the past but it’s been 3-4 years since I bought I gun there so do your homework.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I think you’re out in tooele county so I’m sure you've checked already but if not talk to this guy. I’ve bought a handful of guns from him when I lived out that way. At the time he was appointment only so he may still be. But even if he doesn’t have your guns in stock he will bring in anything he can for you. His prices were always low when I shopped in the past but it’s been 3-4 years since I bought I gun there so do your homework.

He is actually an RME member and was a paying vendor at one point, so.... support a RME member! :cool:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member

He is actually an RME member and was a paying vendor at one point, so.... support a RME member! :cool:
X3 for Tooele Shooting Supply. I've bought a few from him and he's always been the best price and easy/no BS to deal with.