Can we talk dogs?

The_Lobbster

Wife and I have a Shih Tzu

48079515836_9db3c47008_c.jpg

4x4_Welder

We have a mini red heeler that is pretty much my wife's dog, and a rescue mutt that I think is a white shepherd who is mostly mine. She very vocally demands her walk every day. My wife found her on Craigslist right before I went in for my surgery, she was starved, scared, missing a leg and blind in one eye. I think my wife got her so I wouldn't feel as bad for myself.
KIMG0233.jpg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I can fix that!

Soft palate resection, open the nares and the little pooch will be able to almost breath like a regular dog.
Most of the time he breathes pretty decent, but he makes the craziest noises when you scratch his neck. Still, we may look into that if it will help with his snoring.

We're pretty careful to not over feed him. Our Boston is roughly the same size and weight and she gets double the food ration as Murphy the #AdventurePug.

Die Blaue Ziege

Working on a Ford somewhere
I currently have a boxer, he is of the German/Europe variety, he is shorter and not high strung at all. However we really got lucky when he found us ( he was a runaway that got impounded, and no one claimed) he is the only mellow.boxer I have ever met. If we ever get another dog it will be either a French bulldog or a mastiff. I love the personality of bully breeds.

Attachments

• PXL_20210414_014141710.jpg
    PXL_20210414_014141710.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 5

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I currently have a boxer, he is of the German/Europe variety, he is shorter and not high strung at all. However we really got lucky when he found us ( he was a runaway that got impounded, and no one claimed) he is the only mellow.boxer I have ever met. If we ever get another dog it will be either a French bulldog or a mastiff. I love the personality of bully breeds.
We have had mastiffs for he last 16-17 years. (2 bull mastiff, one English, 2 Italian) Amazing dogs, but the life span is shorter due to their size.