Can we talk dogs?

Homefryy

My two girls are the brown ones.

Saphira is on the left and is half English Mastiff and half black lab mix. She is the sweetest dog I'm ever met. Even people that have their own dogs say she is the best dog ever. Saphira is 5 years old and weighs 85lbs.

Moki is in the middle and is half English Mastiff and half Rottweiler. She is 1.5 years old and weighs 105 lbs.

The black dog on the right is my sister's.

IMG_20210509_132720.jpg

DAA

Just need a second dog that actually does shed. Never notice the boxer hair anymore. I can arrange for one to be abandoned at a location convenient for you.

She's transitioning to winter fur already so it's a great opportunity to get in on some long summer hair bomb action. And the losing of the winter fur next spring is something not to be missed!

- DAA

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I sometimes miss my heeler but then I remember how I’d have to empty the vacuum 3x in 1800 sq ft and I miss her way less 🤣

Coco

Boxers have become one of my favorite breeds. Just wish they had less health issues. I don't notice their shedding as much as other breeds (at least it is thin hair).

We had an Alaskan Malamute when I was younger, it looked like it snowed every time he got brushed. I would love a Husky some day, but yeah the shedding I am not a fan of.