Canyonlands--Maze. Too difficult for stock 3rd gen 4Runner?

Wasatch Rebel

Man of the mountains
A friend just approached me about possibly accompanying him in the Maze. I have a stock 2000 Runner. Nice aggressive tires (Duratrac), but no locker and I don't have a winch. I do have a high lift jack and other supplies. Also, I don't have a lot of slick rock experience. I have driven on a few terrible roads with ledges near Kanab and Grand Staircase, but looking at videos of the Maze it's a step up from what I've done before, at least as far as distance traveled on such roads. The parts I've done before have been short stretches with ledges and stuff. Anyway, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Tonkaman

A friend just approached me about possibly accompanying him in the Maze. I have a stock 2000 Runner. Nice aggressive tires (Duratrac), but no locker and I don't have a winch. I do have a high lift jack and other supplies. Also, I don't have a lot of slick rock experience. I have driven on a few terrible roads with ledges near Kanab and Grand Staircase, but looking at videos of the Maze it's a step up from what I've done before, at least as far as distance traveled on such roads. The parts I've done before have been short stretches with ledges and stuff. Anyway, your thoughts would be appreciated.
I would do it without hesitation. I don’t mind a bit of rubbing and grinding here and there though. I took my 2004 Tacoma with 3” of lift through there in 2wd without issue.