Central Utah Car Cruise

Jesser04

do we still have enough people with cars? We should get something put together for this spring. I work Saturdays but am usually off by 3ish so Saturday afternoon or Sunday work for me.

Jesser04

I’ll get with the wife and see what we got going on for the next month or so and post back. Maybe monte cristo or mirror lake highway (not sure when it opens) I’m open to whatever. I should have a couple extra seats if anyone wants to ride along I doubt she or the kid will want to come. I’m itching to let this thing eat.0341E026-C612-4695-9BC5-C5E57604765C.jpeg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I have a Lexus GS 350. Not as sexy as the cars some have, but its still a fun canyon cruiser.

I bet the Lexus is way fun in the canyons! Sounds like a cool ride, honestly

70GS.jpg

I'm wanting one of these. Your Lexus will get AT LEAST 3 times better fuel mileage than this pig. However, this has 510 ft lb of torque stock, WHICH IS NICE!!!!

Maybe a blue one....
70GS-blue.jpg.png

Jesser04

@TurboMinivan both are great roads you can actually loop them through Evanston we could meet at the zoo go up emigration canyon then to kamas and take mirror lake to Evanston then back down monte to Ogden. That would be a solid 3-4 hours but it would be a great drive.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I bet the Lexus is way fun in the canyons! Sounds like a cool ride, honestly

View attachment 119737

I'm wanting one of these. Your Lexus will get AT LEAST 3 times better fuel mileage than this pig. However, this has 510 ft lb of torque stock, WHICH IS NICE!!!!

A buddy of mine has had a 442 this color with navy blue racing stripes since high school. Currently he's got the engine out for a rebuild.