• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Carpet Cleaning, Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler, Electrician

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
So what’s the deets?

Sweet :cool:

I'm building a 600 sq'ft mezzanine and need to get sprinklers under it. Assuming an engineer will tell me how many code requires or is that something you guys generally layout? Let me know if you have a minute to stop by in the next week and peek. Building is in Murray.

Tonkaman

Sweet :cool:

I'm building a 600 sq'ft mezzanine and need to get sprinklers under it. Assuming an engineer will tell me how many code requires or is that something you guys generally layout? Let me know if you have a minute to stop by in the next week and peek. Building is in Murray.
That is something I will lay out for you. The city won’t get involved with fire sprinklers that is completely in the fire marshal. I’ll call you in the next couple days to check it out