For Sale CB radio, antennas, and mount

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Asking Price
$1
Switching to HAM and selling the following, all are in good working order:

Uniden Pro 520XL: New on Amazon $36, your price $18.
Astatic Road Devil powered microphone: New on amazon $33, your price $16.
36" firestik II antenna: New on Amazon $18, your price $9
36" Wilson flex antenna: New on RightChannel site $30, your price $15.
48" Magmount antenna w/18' cable and connector (ancient, but I could get SWR's below 1.4 from chan 1-40 on my pickup) , $5
18' RG-58 cable with PL-29 (standard CB) connectors $5
Heavy duty antenna spring $5
Homebrew hood mount bracket with antenna mount for my 2012 Jeep that connects the 18' cable to either the wilson or firestik antenna 5$

20180314_165146.jpg

Homefryy

Switching to HAM and selling the following, all are in good working order:

Uniden Pro 520XL: New on Amazon $36, your price $18.
Astatic Road Devil powered microphone: New on amazon $33, your price $16.
36" firestik II antenna: New on Amazon $18, your price $9
36" Wilson flex antenna: New on RightChannel site $30, your price $15.
48" Magmount antenna w/18' cable and connector (ancient, but I could get SWR's below 1.4 from chan 1-40 on my pickup) , $5
18' RG-58 cable with PL-29 (standard CB) connectors $5
Heavy duty antenna spring $5
Homebrew hood mount bracket with antenna mount for my 2012 Jeep that connects the 18' cable to either the wilson or firestik antenna 5$

View attachment 112671

Did the trip to the swell convince you HAM is the way to go? I am very interested in a bunch of this stuff. Not sure I need all of the antennas. I will look it over more when it isn't 2am and get it touch with you.

I would like to have both CB and HAM radios in my XJ so I have all my bases covered. Currently I just have the cheap Baofeng handhelds we were using on the Swell trip.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Did the trip to the swell convince you HAM is the way to go? I am very interested in a bunch of this stuff. Not sure I need all of the antennas. I will look it over more when it isn't 2am and get it touch with you.

I would like to have both CB and HAM radios in my XJ so I have all my bases covered. Currently I just have the cheap Baofeng handhelds we were using on the Swell trip.
Yes, the last trip convinced me but also showed the handhelds to be inadequate at times so I opted for a mobile unit.
Since I only have room for one on the dash I opted to sell the CB stuff.