Cedar UROC??? who's goin???

Caleb

I am surprised knowbody has posted this sooner...anyways who's going...I will be there helping judge(checks can be sent to...oh wait never mind):D:D:D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'll be there for sure. Introduce yourself when we get to your obstacle, will ya? :D (I'm spotting for Vonski, as usual)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'll be there if the rig doesn't toss a transmission crawl'n up onto the trailer... :D Are you guys drive'n the truck down, ILean?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
No way, do you think we're crazy?!??! We suckered some floppy hatted guy into towing it down for us. :D

Ryan

I'll be there, and assuming EVERYTHING goes absolutely perfect over the next 2 or 3 days, my vehicle will be there too. #4 from last year, but aparently I have to get a new number now. OD Green Cruiser with tan cage and parts falling off left and right.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
official wise guy laughing on the side of the obsticle :D say hi after I heckle ya ;) J/K good luck guys! hopefully I can get down there

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
I'll be there off and on through the weekend. I'm actually going to take the 1\4 elliptic beast to st. george to run some of the uroc stuff and try out some brand new trails on the arizona strip,some of my buddies down there have been telling me about these "really hard trails" so i'm goin to check it out !!:D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by BCGPER
Dude, you always say that and it never happens.... Try something new, say Dude, I'm gonna bust a Birfield! Who knows, it might just help?

Telling myself that I'm gonna roll is a pre-UROC tradition, and good luck too! (not sure how...) My luck will run out one of these times though. Also, broken Birfs should be a thing of the past. Broken inner shafts are still a possibility, but I'd have to be beating the rig up pretty good, and that just doesn't happen. :rolleyes:

2BACJ

SS
I want to come out and see it. I've never been before though, so at the risk of sounding stupid, what is the date it is taking place(I heard July 11-13) and where do I go in Cedar to see it? Thanks a head of time for any info.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
The UROC event was held over Memorial day. I know the RCAA is coming soon, but don't know the exact dates. They should have signs posted to direct you where to go, it's West of town about 10 minutes.