Ceder City WErock event. Low Range team wrap up and pictures

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
This event was way too fun!!
The rock crawl was a blast, there was 4 vehicles in our class. Our good friend Vick Bunnes and i battled closely for 1st in the rock crawl on saturday. Olly Bradstreet spotted for me and did an excellent job, we had one perfect score and one course with only one reverse. I crossed the finish gates 3 seconds late on one course and sadly, had to take a 40 but we still grabbed second place! On sunday the truck was still running strong so we decided to do the dirt riot. Our first lap was fast! Almost too fast for our Toyota. My battery box ripped out of its mount and came disconnected. We pulled over got it fired back up and kept going but durring that time vick passed us. Well, we werent going to get beat by him 2 days in a row, i mashed the throttle and my co driver, Chris Kranwinkle, held his puke in. we quickly caught up honked our horn a bunch but he couldnt hear us, i gave him a bump, he locked up the binders and we plowed him off the road. I didnt mean to hit him that hard but i guess thats racing.(we all laughed about it after the race) We kept moving quickly but on the second lap knowing we were in first we decided to just maintain speed and keep the car together. The battery started giving us more and more trouble so we pulled over i got out and jammed a stick inbetween the battery and the radiator to hold it in place. We did about half a lap with a giant stick poking out our hood but what ever it takes right? We came into the pits and the low range team was there with a ratchet strap to keep the battery in better. The 3rd lap went pretty smooth and with out to much trouble we crossed the finish line and took 1st place! Very special thanks to the good guys at low range for keeping my car going and getting me there! And thanks to Armed Workwear for keeping me clothed! and Cruiser Outfitters... cause kurt's a pretty cool guy..

rawlin mcghie also came with us and raced hard in the dirt riot. despite having some cooling issues toward the end of the race he still took second in his class hot on the heels of ryan miller

here are some of my pictures if anyone was there and has pictures please please please post them up!!

my friends are Awesome!

kringle was hurting pretty bad after this day...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
That was fun to watch, Robby stops on the course, jumps out w/Kranberry and jams a huge branch underhood, tears off through the rest of this rock section, and jumps the road. Totally awesome.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Nice report man, thanks... And congrats on such an awesome weekend!

Wish I could have caught the race but it was damn fine partying with y'all Saturday night!!!