Cell phones? Need a new one

Jesser04

This is my point. Here are the old analog headphones. They work well but we're taking those away so you can PAY $80-120 for some bluetooth headphones that will be easier to lose, a potential hassle to charge and be more frustrating than untangling my old school headset. Thanks for "helping" me Apple. I wuv you

The AirPods charge themselves in their case and fast I believe a fully charged case is 24hr of talk time. I alternate ear buds so if one dies I pull out the other fully charged one and continue talking and put the other back in the case to charge. If you lose them find my iPhone records the last place you disconnected from them. As far as price goes there 175.00 but are they that much better than the other options out there? I think they are they are and cheaper than a new phone. It’s an Apple product if you don’t like them put them online for 20 bucks less than you paid and move on. I promise you will be more than happy.

Last edited:
I've got to admit, I've not even looked at an X after checking them out after their launch. Do you have a wireless charging dock at the office and at the house?

I actually don't have a wireless charging dock although I'll probably get one for convenience. The battery along with new hardware on the X makes it last 2 days for me, but I have lower than normal usage. There aren't any new features business wise that are that cool. I do like face id better than touch, but it isn't that big of a deal. It was a little irritating waiting for the apps to update to use face instead of touch - I would have thought the app just said authenticate and the os just did what it needed to. No home button took a little getting used to. I like the screen going to the edge of the device. The camera is very good.

There are more iOS updates coming out all the time, but they auto-install at night if I want them to - I feel like it is getting more stable, not less. I can't remember the last time I had a real problem. Just my impression.