For Sale - Firm Price Century 110v & Hobart Handler 175 220v wire feed mig welders

SnwMnkys

Bought a new welder. So selling both my 110v and 220v welders. The first one is a Century 110v 130 amp. I bought it from my buddy (ErikOlesen on RME) probably 10-12 years ago and he bought it brand new. It’s a great machine to learn to weld with. Awesome for body work or really thin material because you can really dial down the power. There are 2 Amperage settings and then your power can be dialed in perfectly with the infinitely adjustable knob. But will supposedly also weld 1/4" material.

It is Made in the USA.

Kind of sad Im selling it since Ive had it for so long and its been a great machine. But trying to downsize my garage.

$250 Includes the cart but not the tank. I even have the original owners manual and warranty info. Also includes the original bottle tray to hold a really small bottle so you can easily transport it to job sites.

The other machine is a Hobart Handler 175. I honestly haven’t used this very much. I traded it for a winch a couple years ago and haven’t done much welding that my 110v machine couldn’t do. Works great. Just busted it out today to run a couple test passes with it since I havent used it for a year or so.

$350. Includes a brand new spool of wire, and a brand new Hobart regulator from my new Hobart machine. Does not include tank or cart. I need the cart for my new machine and I own the tank outright.

Come test either machine.

Century welder 2.jpgCentury welder.jpgHobart Handler.jpg

Last edited:

SnwMnkys

Could it be used to safely weld a tire carrier or something of the sort?

Which on are you referring to? The Hobart I would for sure. I bought it for heavier stuff. The Century I personally wouldnt do it, but someone who really knew what they were doing when it comes to welding might be capable of welding up a tire carrier, axle brackets, etc.