For Sale Chance's Ultimate Garage Sale

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Asking Price
$1.00
** please keep all comments and posts related to for-sale items only please**

I will be selling 99% of everything I own. That said, I'm really wanting to keep this thread on topic of the items being sold, rather than as to why I'm selling 99% of everything I own. I will talk about it when I'm ready. (No, I'm not dying)

•Many items vary from new/unused, to like-new, to well-used. I will try to give a description with each item.

•Items will/may be cross posted. Items will be deleted as they are sold, and new items will be added here and there.

•Text may be the best way to get ahold of me. 801.420.620five

•Most items located in Eagle Mountain but may meet you for smaller items

Last edited:

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Harbor Freight Tool Cart

Condition - like new. Pretty much has sat in a corner in the garage it's whole life, without tools in it.

Asking price $140

IMG_9090.jpg

Last edited:

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Offenhauser Jeep Intake Manifold

Condition - new/unused. Bought it when I was going to convert my 4.0 over to propane, using this intake manifold you can use the V8 style carburetors or propane mixers to get more volume. I never ended up using it, and I still even have the Summit Racing original receipt but it was several years ago that I bought it and it has been sitting on a shelf ever since and it's much too late for their return policy.

Asking price: $60

IMG_9091.PNG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Summit Machine "Large" Flex Joint - pair

Condition - new/unused. Bought these many moons ago with the intention of building a swingout tire carrier. Never got around to it, have been sitting in a box on the shelf ever since. I don't remember what I paid for them.

Pretty sure they are the SM - FJL dimensions.

Asking price: $60 for the pair

IMG_9093.PNG
IMG_9092.PNG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
12" Pioneer sub and basic universal sub box.

Condition: new/unused. Bought for the XJ, put the sub in the sub box but never hooked it up to any input power.

Asking price $50 for the assembled unit (box and sub)

IMG_9100.PNG
IMG_9101.PNG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
(Mostly) Ruffstuff axle brackets. Miscellaneous. All new/unused. I still even have the original receipt for them.

IMG_9103.JPG

"Monster" shock brackets: I have two pairs.

Asking $40/pair
IMG_9104.PNG

Weld washers. 5/8" size. 12 of them. (Two orders of 6)

Asking $10 for all 12.

IMG_9105.PNG

Horizontal wishbone bracket. I have two of them.

Asking $30 each or $60 for the pair.

IMG_9106.PNG

Horizontal 4 link bracket, axle-end. I have one of these.

Asking $40 for it.

IMG_9107.PNG

And then the trackbar brackets (top, center of first pic) I got from another RME user.

Asking $20 for the set

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
RuffStuff DOM bushed sleeves (with grade-8 bolts/nuts)

Condition: new/unused. I have 10 sets. The bushings are just not pressed into the DOM sleeves but you can easily do that by hand or with a mallet, and then the center steel sleeves go inside the bushings. 9/16" center bore/bolt size.

Asking $10/each, including the bolts. So $100 for the lot of 10. The RuffStuff price in the screenshot is not the price that includes the bolts too so boom, hell of a deal AND free bolts.

IMG_9110.JPG
IMG_9111.PNG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
RuffStuff 3/8" flat-link tabs. 9/16" bore. I have 12 pairs. (Supposed to go with the DOM bushed sleeves above)

Condition: new/unused.

Asking $5/PAIR. Or if you buy all 10 sleeves and all 12 pairs of tabs, I'll do a package deal of $140.

IMG_9112.JPG
IMG_9113.PNG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Ogio goggle case. Holds 5 pairs of goggles and has a pocket in the "lid" for tearoffs or whatever.

Condition: used/great condition. I have used this twice. First, as a carry-on bag for my trip to Jamaica. No, it did not bring back marijuana. And secondly it was used once during a USRA race; where it sat on a table in the pits.

Still clean and in excellent condition.

Asking $30

IMG_9121.PNG
IMG_9122.JPG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
2003 Haro F5 BMX bike.

20" wheels.

Condition: used/good condition.

I got this bike new for Christmas when I was 13, (2003) and have taken great care of it. Still on the original set of tires (RAP asphalt/street tires) that are still in good useable shape.

I had an aftermarket GYRO installed for the front brake cables to spin 360° and also aftermarket/billet aluminum pedals.

Yes, it's a 15 year old bike, but it doesn't show it's age.

Asking $80

IMG_9123.JPG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Aluminum gun case. Bought from Cabelas.

Condition: used/great condition.

I used it to store my paintball gun in, where it pretty much sat in a closet its whole life.

You can fit a shotgun in it but you'd have to break it down as shown. Maybe you have another use for it. Won't fit a rifle.

Asking $40

IMG_9126.PNG

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Cabelas Layout blind. Pretty sure it's this model but can doublecheck.

Condition:new/unused. Includes "snow cover" to make it white. Bought with the intention of using for waterfowl hunting, never ended up taking it out. Folds up into a backpack.

Asking $100

IMG_9128.PNG