For Sale Chance's Ultimate Garage Sale

Houndoc

Interested in the strap. After needing to pull my daughter's friend's Prius out of the sand at Lake Powell last month realized not as equipped in my truck as need to be (carry all the good stuff in the Xterra).

Possible for you to arrange drop off with my son in Provo?

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Interested in the strap. After needing to pull my daughter's friend's Prius out of the sand at Lake Powell last month realized not as equipped in my truck as need to be (carry all the good stuff in the Xterra).

Possible for you to arrange drop off with my son in Provo?

Yes I would believe so. I have some shackles too somewhere if you'd be interested.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hope everything is OK, Chance!

Are you willing to ship, if I pay... and break up some of the sets? I'd be interested in 2 of the Monster Shock Mounts (if not all 4), all the Weld Washers, 4 of the DOM Bushed Sleeves and 4 pair of the Flat Link tabs.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Hope everything is OK, Chance!

Are you willing to ship, if I pay... and break up some of the sets? I'd be interested in 2 of the Monster Shock Mounts (if not all 4), all the Weld Washers, 4 of the DOM Bushed Sleeves and 4 pair of the Flat Link tabs.

Yes I will do that. And yes, everything is okay, just preparing for the next part of life.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Deleted a few items that got sold, Greg I will get your stuff boxed up tonight and will update the quantities in its post.

I still have tons of stuff I need to take pictures of and get listed. A few items:

-NP241
-JBConversions Slip Yoke Eliminator for NP241
-AAM 11.5 rear axle
-D44 (Chevy) with front locker
-(3) York air compressors
-Automotive body work equipment (stud welder, slide hammer, hammer & dollies, airbrush setup, body sanding blocks etc
-SBC 350 engine
-35" Goodyear MTR-k's
-Timbren axle-less trailer suspension
-cnc plasma table setup
-miscellaneous hand/power tools
-Jeep XJ
-parts washers
-stainless steel shop bench
-bench grinders
-shitload of miscellaneous LED lights
-12v electrical tools, including weatherpack tools
-laptop with Bendtech software on it
-Miller 251 MIG welder
-Harbor Freight bandsaw

-large bedroom dresser
-treadmill
-Samsung high-efficiency washer/dryer
-nightstand set

+ tons more

mesha

By endurance we conquer
That is a killer deal on the Quincey compressor.

Gotta ask, how much for the Miller 251 and the CBC plasma table?