Charity Race

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
On October 15th & 16th the USRA will be holding a charity race with all of the proceeds going to support USA-All. The location for this event is just outside of Mona. We are looking for some volunteers who could help with some of the logistics of putting on the race. If you are available to volunteer it would be great. Contact Ken Kirkwood @ 435-650-9585 and he will get you lined out.

Even if you can't commit to helping, come out and watch the racing action. Saturday is a desert points event and they will be running a 6 mile Grand Prix style course. Sunday is a double points event for motocross. If you have never been to a motorcycle race, then this one will be fun since you could see 2 different styles of racing in one weekend.

USA_ALLCharityRaceFlyer.jpg

zukijames

thanks for atleast posting i have no room to talk i should go but have other things(that i could put off) it just suprises me no one on here is doing anything next year we will do better maybe that could be RME's new years resolution !

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
thanks for atleast posting i have no room to talk i should go but have other things(that i could put off) it just suprises me no one on here is doing anything...

To be fair one week's notice for help on a fall weekend is near impossible for me and I think many (most). I wish I lived the life that one week (or one day) could get me to a land use related project but I don't ;)

zukijames

im in the same boat as you kurt and im dont blame anyone for not being able to go or anything i just wish i wasnt lazy and would drop things and go