Wanted Chevy 6 lug front IFS differential 88-98

NYCEGUY01

Looking for a front diff from a 6 lug 1500 or 2500 with 4.10 gears.
I bought a set of 3.73's already to replace my 3.42's but if someone has a 4.10 kicking around Id rather do that..
Would take the rear axle with it if you have both or just a front as the rears aren't too tough to find.
88-98 years...

Also parting out a 99 Suburban and could trade for the stuff I need. Still a complete vehicle that needs an injection spider but I did drive it to make sure everything worked etc.
Would be happy to pay cash as well.

Last edited:

NYCEGUY01

The mounting is a little different on the newer trucks.

Yes, there are a ton in the salvage yards. Finding a set of 4.10 seems to be tougher than you would think.
Only came in the light duty 6 lug 2500's and had to be ordered specifically with 4.10's.
Every one I have found has been 3.73 or even worse a 3.42 which is what I have now.

I think I found a set as of today though...

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
The mounting is a little different on the newer trucks.

Yes, there are a ton in the salvage yards. Finding a set of 4.10 seems to be tougher than you would think.
Only came in the light duty 6 lug 2500's and had to be ordered specifically with 4.10's.
Every one I have found has been 3.73 or even worse a 3.42 which is what I have now.

I think I found a set as of today though...

Sorry, for some reason I had gmt800 trucks in my head when I responded. The gmt400 6 lug 4.10's are tough to find, I will keep an eye out.