Chocflip201's Hummer H3

STAG

Offroad and Industrial Design
Supporting Member
Do I dare ask what junkyard price is?
$0. I put it on KSL originally for $1000 and had some interest. Still no one showed. Then bumped down to $800, more of the same. Then $600, then $400 and then even $200. A guy was supposed to come today to take it for $200 and then I never heard from him so I gave the yard a call and he said he’ll be there at 8am tomorrow. They said unfortunately with it not having an engine and stuff in it then realistically it’s just worth scrap value to them and he said at that point all they can offer is a free tow.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Oooof, I don't want to commit but if the tow truck falls through and you need a place to drag it to, I have a buddy with a place in eagle mountain that you could drag it to. I'd cover your time

STAG

Offroad and Industrial Design
Supporting Member
Oooof, I don't want to commit but if the tow truck falls through and you need a place to drag it to, I have a buddy with a place in eagle mountain that you could drag it to. I'd cover your time
Thanks, hopefully the tow truck doesn’t back out, it sounds like they were pretty legit about getting it. Worse case scenario, the house buyers said they would deal with it if I was unable to get it gone. They are just buying the house to flip it, so they would just haul it away somehow too. I’m just trying to get it off the property as a courtesy to the buyers so they don’t have to deal with it.

The house sale came through really fast. And it didn’t help that I got Covid a few weeks ago which pretty much rendered me useless for about a week and a half to where I couldn’t work on getting anything ready with the house, but we finally got it all cleared out this weekend. Last item left is the Hummer.