Chris Holley's 1969 Ford Bronco (Fall 2003 Featured Rig)

slim

Give it the berries
Awesome Bronco; Chris is a great competitor. I know, I’ve been on his pit crew at UROC… --Jim

I just bought this bronco yesterday! Had no idea it had such a past. Besides the lack of maintenance it looks like it's still mostely the same..currently doesn't run but hope to change that before this weekend. I was having trouble finding a name for it now it just seems right "Holley"

Greg

Are you not entertained?!
Admin
I just bought this bronco yesterday! Had no idea it had such a past. Besides the lack of maintenance it looks like it's still mostely the same..currently doesn't run but hope to change that before this weekend. I was having trouble finding a name for it now it just seems right "Holley"
Awesome, congrats! Stick around & start a new thread in Members Rides... I'd love to see the Bronco back on the trail again some day!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
That is awesome! I always loved this rig. Keep us posted!