Cleaning Person/Service Recommendations

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I love having a clean house, but I loath cleaning. You understand the conundrum that I face.
I'm curious if anyone has a recommendation on a cleaning person or service?

Caleb

We've used a few over the years...none I can recommend :( . We, too, are looking for a new cleaning service. I did recently come across a site called handy.com that I may try. Post up if you find anything good.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I will. I'd really like to find a person over a service, and one with some good recommendations. I feel like a service that just sends whoever is available might not follow instructions and do as good of a job.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
My neighbors owns a cleaning company. I will talk to them and see what they say.

Caleb

I will. I'd really like to find a person over a service, and one with some good recommendations. I feel like a service that just sends whoever is available might not follow instructions and do as good of a job.

I found that when I've used services, they almost always send the same people.

Tonkaman

We've used a few over the years...none I can recommend :( . We, too, are looking for a new cleaning service. I did recently come across a site called handy.com that I may try. Post up if you find anything good.
Who have you used? And why didn’t you like them?

Caleb

Who have you used? And why didn’t you like them?
I'd have to ask my wife, she's usually the one that's done the hiring and I've done the firing. They usually start out good and then after a few months, get lazy and start cutting corners. Multiple times we would come home and you couldn't even tell they had come. We'd complain, they come out and re-clean or not charge for that week but end of the day, it was a hassle. We usually would have them come out once a week, unless we had a bbq or something then we'd have them come clean right before the event.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Judy Howard

Absolute Best Cleaning, LLC
801-664-6891
judy@abestclean.com

This crew is the real deal.
They are more deep clean, move-in/move out oriented.
We were super impressed with Judy and her crew. If you needed a yearly jump start I'd highly recommend them to give a solid baseline cleaning.

They do tile, hardwoods, cabinets, overhead light and fan disassembly. Removal of hard water stains on glass, screen replacement, blind and shutter cleaning.

They carry additional insurance so they are able to use an actual ladder and provided the gnarlier services.

They spent 3 days at our home before we moved in, it wasn't cheap but it was totally worth it.