CO2 Tank Refill

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
If you're talking to me... No. You'd want to see the homies at airgas or other friendly neighborhood welding suppliers

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
BTT.....I called universal cylinder with the new name. 10 pounder is $33. Air gas was 38$. Those prices may be a bit off since I didn’t write them down. Price updates from the other sources?

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
I've been taking Cody up on his offer and routinely have mine filled at the Ogden Brewing Company. I need to stop by this afternoon now that I think about it as I have one tank that is empty.

Great service, in & out in a few minutes and they're very nice people.

Mike

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Sorry to drum up an old thread but does anyone have a source for CO2 in the Ogden area? I went to Ogden City Brewing Supply yesterday and they are all closed up, building empty. I was just there a few months ago and got a refill and didn't realize they were closing.

Norco unfortunately, wants me to leave my tank(s) and pick them up the following week and I don't want my nice shiny tanks banging around in a service truck for a week. Being able to walk in and get a refill in a matter of minutes really spoiled me.

The_Lobbster

I don't know of any exact places, but if there's any paintball shops locally that can fill it, is probably a good option. I'm not familiar with the area though.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Says they are in Ogden, says they refill (expensive), but I don't see an address right away: https://moonlightgardensupply.com/products/co2-tank-refill

Thank you. They open @ 10am so I'll be giving them a call. I was on the phone with anywhere I could think of between welding supply stores and medical supply stores yesterday with zero success finding anyone who refills.

Praxair (whatever their new name is) is only a couple of blocks away as well. They might refill

They are now Linde Welding Supply. Called them yesterday and they do not refill, only exchange with tanks on hand.