Cody Facts

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Cody's head once caused the gravitational collapse of two giant stars, creating an extreme explosion. We know this now as the Big Bang.

Cody lied to the devil and got away with it - we now celebrate this occasion as Easter.

What most people call S and M Cody calls first base.

Cody's birthday is very important to him, for it marks the first time he ever caused someone a great deal of pain.

Cody ran into an elephant, then the elephant fell down.

Feel free to make up some more if you so please.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
the eternal quandary of what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object was solved when I head-butted myself.

wait......eh whatever.

there is no chin underneath my beard....only more head.

this is fun

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Another good one.......:rofl:

Well hell, while were at it lets just keep on making some assumptions based on the information contained in the pictures.

We also have a clear wife beater and child molester---the individual holding the beer can has a wedding ring on which clearly means he's married and since he's holding a beer he also is a raging alcoholic prone to beating his poor wife in a drunken rage--followed by his children and the children of his neighbors. He also cheats on his wife and throws his empties on the doorstep of SUWA’s new headquarters with pictures of himself doing sand angels in cryptobiotic soil with a beer helmet on.

The 3rd picture has what is obviously the leader of a gang in the top left corner. This is obvious because he has 'longer than necessary' shorts and he's next to another person who is clearly throwing up gang signs to the drunken driver of the white cherokee.

We also use deductive logic to determine that the driver of the white vehicle is drunk.

A: Any time there is beer within 30 feet of a moving vehicle the driver is consuming it.

B: There is a beer clearly within 15 feet or less of the vehicle

therefore....the driver is consuming the beer….and is drunk…..and if he’s married (can’t tell from the picture) he also beats his wife etc etc etc.

Also, the driver is clearly under the influence of mind altering drugs. I can ascertain this from my personal knowledge of the owner of the vehicle using the same model as above.

A: Brett is a hippy
B: All hippie's (and people who like techno for that matter) are high.
therefore C: Brett is high (furthermore brett must also like techno--which is worse than all the other violations in this thread)

thats fun. How bout instead of making assumptions that lead to unsolicitied personal ethical stands we just say. "Brett, nice job driving an open diffed XJ up a really big ledge on the end of the pickle despite the better judgment of all the raging drunks around you at the time"

Thats more fitting.

"hope the guy with the beer wasn't driving" come on man.....thats just like school on sunday.

Cody

;) ;)

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Not bad......

so you have a car right, and it's traveling at 60 mph into a 60 mph headwind. does the car move? and if so, could you blow it up with the r16 fazer featured in Nerd-destroyer 2 for xbox 360 or would you need the Vulcan molecule destroyer from episode c32f1234 of Star Trek next generation...

I think my 2 year old nephew understands why the plane would take off.

Cody

no offense einstein, but I'm not the one that had to call nasa to figure this one out

Brett

Meat-Hippy
wow. Credibilty restored 1000%. Couldn't find the equation to show your credibility meter taking off like a jet on a conveyer belt, but I'm sure you have it somewhere in your notes from MIT....or maybe that Rhodes Scholar buddy of your friends' fiance's ex Karate partner might know it. ;)

My only point is bud, that you post as if you are the absolute master of every concept ever conceived, yet your master is only recognized by the highly informed singular consensus under which you post.

Cody <looking for NASA friends so I can be smart too.

:rofl:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Cody can slam rotating doors.

Cody is old fashioned. He doesn't kiss a girl until her third kidnapping.

When Cody talks, God listens.

Last edited:

Seth

These go to 11
That's not an eclipse, that's the sun hiding behind Cody's Head.

Cody coined the phrase "Don't hate because I'm beautiful".

Cody doesn't have a "post counter", Cody has a "how many people I buried on RME" meter.

When Cody went to donate sperm, half the nurses drowned; the rest were pregnant.

There is no such thing as stuttering or tourettes. That is merely the fear of Cody's rebuttal.

Seth

These go to 11
Cody never rolls, his rig loses the debate every time.

When the president dials 911 Cody's phone rings.

Easter Jeep Safari is Cody's birthday party.

Cody doesn't climb obstacles, the obstacles simply submit.

The Bone Church in europe houses the remains of those who cross Cody.

bone_church_2.jpg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
This is pathetic! We are trying to make up catchy phrases of how 'cool' Cody is? Give me a break! :rolleyes: Everyone knows that he lived in his parents basement until he was 26 and still plays D&D.

19 nations consider Cody's verbal abuse a form of capital punishment.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Cody didn't think *lol* cat was funny, so the cat committed suicide. (Sorry Brett.)

Cody's rig never runs out of gas. This is simply to avoid confrontation. His checking account also balances itself.

Eminent Domain does not apply to Cody.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Lingerie models ask Cody for his autograph.

Heidi Klum has a Cody poster on her bedroom wall.

Elementary schools now teach kids that the solar system is McKendricentric.

Seth

These go to 11
Cody uses mind control instead of power steering.

When Cody speaks Merriam-Webster listens.

Cody stared in the original Jackass but nothing hurt him, so they hired Johnny Knoxville as his pain double.

Cody once lost him temper and now we have the Grand Canyon.

Cody told the devil to go to hell, and he did.

Cody speaks the truth, in addition to english.