Cody Gone Wild

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I hear Bewilder Brewery is offering takeout for those that are looking for a great meal, during this crazy time of social distancing!

"We are back up and running (kinda) with new hours (12-8) and we are going to sell our food for delivery and curbside pickup. We are still waiting on clarification for beer sales. As of right now, no beer for pickup. We have redesigned the website to be food forward and to make ordering easier. Give us a call and order with us today!!! Grub Hub and other delivery services coming very soon. As always, we couldn't do it without you!!! "

Bewilder.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Ya, we did ok today considering we had to scramble to make sausages after we lost them to lack of refrigeration yesterday. Hit our magic threshold for me to at least pay our labor and food costs. If I can do that, at least I don't have to burden the system with more unemployment cases. We're not going to be paying any other bills with it, but it's something.

Hopefully it maintains for the next 30 days..and hopefully some of that fancy government money trickles down to us. We certainly could use the help.

Jesser04

I had to make the hard decision to send my employees home on Tuesday I’m on a day to day bases depending on the work load unfortunately I’ve been alone for the last three days. Went from 13 employees to one me and a manager at my other store.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Do we need to order online? or just order at the location and walk out with it, I am looking to pick up some pretzels on my way home today