Cody Gone Wild

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
um... Anyone know the lunch hours? I was hoping for some Chicago Beef for lunch today. Unless that last shake called it quits for the day...

Gotta support the knoxville :D

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Had another delicious meal and grabbed a couple growlers of beer to help me through the apocalypse (at least a few days worth).
Cody was warm and welcoming when I came to the store to pick everything up. Greeted me with a, "God damnit, why the f*** are you here!" Really, you can't get better service than BeWilder!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I meant it in the most polite way possible.

We're running 12-7ish right now. We were trying to stay later, but it really dies off at about 630. I suspect Friday and Saturday we'll stay busier until 8.
Good to know. I will chase you down next week.

With the social distancing, I am only in the area every other work day... Bratwurst sounds good too!

Prepping/making the sausage in house?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
While i'm a little far away to sample myself based on the trusted RME reviews, my wife sent a recommendation out to all her alcoholic co-workers. So hopefully they'll come spend some of their work from home cash on your tasty foods and beverages

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Another option?

It's a different license to work with alcohol like that, and Utah doesn't allow us to do the two licenses in one location (it's like that in most states, so it's not really a weird Utah thing).

Our cooked worked for a really good pizza joint while he was in culinary school (which was then burned down by the Mob), so we're doing some Sicilian style pizzas (while supplies last). they are really good.

We also are toying with doing a "bbq pack" where we sell 4 sausages, 4 buns, appropriate sides and chips for like $25 or something for people to bbq at home as the weather warms. What do you guys think of that idea?

Cody

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Mañana amigo! 12-10.

We're going to go 12-10 Friday/Saturday and 12-9 the rest of the week until we get a feel for what our traffic is going to be like. We'll take reservations or walk-ins, but masks are required except when eating/drinking and it's a group of 6 limit. Obviously that doesn't impact you since you only have 3 friends.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Mañana amigo! 12-10.

We're going to go 12-10 Friday/Saturday and 12-9 the rest of the week until we get a feel for what our traffic is going to be like. We'll take reservations or walk-ins, but masks are required except when eating/drinking and it's a group of 6 limit. Obviously that doesn't impact you since you only have 3 friends.
:cody:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
49866973743_27fd1a1775_b.jpg

Enjoyed my first beer in the rebooted world at lunch today. Gotta say, BeWilder is a much warmer, friendlier place when Cody ain't there! :D