Cody Gone Wild

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
We have kits here for $10. That is your entry. I think we're planning on a $5 entry if you bring your own car, just to help us pay for the guy bringing the track.

Registration is from 2-3, races start shortly thereafter.
What are the rules. Didn't see any listed on the BeWilder site.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Same as boyscout rules. I'm told they are posted on the website somewhere, but I don't know. Not my department, but I'll look into it. I've never built a car because I spent most of my time camping as a kid instead of scouts.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Same as boyscout rules. I'm told they are posted on the website somewhere, but I don't know. Not my department, but I'll look into it. I've never built a car because I spent most of my time camping as a kid instead of scouts.
I think the rules are printed on the box.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Yes.

We say Bewilder. Like ill will. It's that gangster.

However we intend to use the "wild" pronunciation once we can fully roll out a sour program.

Fwiw if you put "wild" inside the word "beer" you get be-wild-er. Isn't that fun?

For those that care, we can legally sell our higher ABV cans in our taproom starting Saturday. We'll also be able to roll out wine, cider, and spirit offerings from local producers too

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Yes.

We say Bewilder. Like ill will. It's that gangster.

However we intend to use the "wild" pronunciation once we can fully roll out a sour program.

Fwiw if you put "wild" inside the word "beer" you get be-wild-er. Isn't that fun?

For those that care, we can legally sell our higher ABV cans in our taproom starting Saturday. We'll also be able to roll out wine, cider, and spirit offerings from local producers too
Now that's clever.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Stopped by with my wife and sisters today after a funeral for some late lunch. It was my first time there and I got to meet the man of mystery while I was there. He gave us a quick tour after we ate. I am thoroughly impressed with what @Cody has done there. I had the spicy Italian and a fresh sesh IPA and my wife had the honey orange wheat and tostada.
DC9252A4-3161-414A-935F-7508741F3EB5.jpeg0374939F-7585-48B8-832A-E9C1AA00A524.jpeg
We liked both of them so much I had to bring a 12 pack of each home.
E1265D30-FD65-4A6E-A15C-1CCC0F559F4D.jpeg