"Cold" New podcast about Susan Powell

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have listened each week. I really hope is helps women in similar situations come forward.. and I can't believe that nobody has stepped in yet.. but I guess you have to let Susan make her own choices in life.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Has it talked about his dad? That dude was all sorts of messed up and its no wonder Josh turned out the way that he did.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I'm going to have to give it a listen. I work with some of the WVC guys that were big in the investigation so I've heard some stuff but haven't cared enough to ask more about it.

D

Deleted member 12904

Please excuse my stupidity...how does one go about listening to this "podcast"?
if you're using an iOS device just open the podcast app and look for the podcast you're searching for. If you're using an Android device download a podcast app like Stitcher.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm not usually one for podcasts, but find this one fascinating. The background and story is quite interesting, it's quite odd learning Josh's background and much more about what made him who he was.

Coco

I'll give this a listen. Love podcasts, and always looking for a new one. From what I had see and heard on the news, Josh and his dad were real treats to society... We all know what happened, but I am sure this will shed new/creepy light.