"Cold" New podcast about Susan Powell

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I tried episode 1 yesterday. While interesting, I just can't focus on podcasts. Too much crap firing off in my head to listen to a couple people talk for an hour. What I did catch of it was pretty interesting though. That voice recording of Josh gave me the creeps.

Jesser04

What’s everyone’s theory on how he did it? Sounds like he was drugging/poisoning her for the week or so leading up to it. Have they confirmed that he actually went to the west desert? It seems like the detectives messed up by letting him back in the house to destroy evidence but it’s easy to Monday morning quarterback.

Coco

I'll give this a listen. Love podcasts, and always looking for a new one. From what I had see and heard on the news, Josh and his dad were real treats to society... We all know what happened, but I am sure this will shed new/creepy light.

Updating this, I just started listening to the podcast a couple days ago, I am on episode 3 now, and man, Josh and his dad were some creepy people. The audio recordings of Josh and his dad in the van were just awful.

Coco

What’s everyone’s theory on how he did it? Sounds like he was drugging/poisoning her for the week or so leading up to it. Have they confirmed that he actually went to the west desert? It seems like the detectives messed up by letting him back in the house to destroy evidence but it’s easy to Monday morning quarterback.

I'm still catching up, but from the news it sounded like he was likely disposing of the body in the west desert. (Captain Obvious comment I know....)

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I thought I remember hearing they thought they found the mine that she was dumped in, they went in to explore and the air quality and conditions kept them from being able to descend any farther into the mine shaft